Those of you who genuinely want to engage in a conversation about how to improve the human condition, specifically that of the stepmothers out there, you are welcome to comment. Everyone else, your comments will be deleted as follows:
A Healthy Stepmother will not delete your comments based on perspective or point-of-view. We will only delete comments that:
- are abusive, off-topic, or use excessive foul language
- contain racist, sexist, homophobic, or any other slurs
- are solicitations and/or advertising for personal blogs and websites
- use thread spamming (you’ve posted the same comment elsewhere on the site).
- are posted with the explicit intention of provoking
Otherwise, bring on your thoughtful, insightful comments on what has worked for you, additional information on that topic, and feedback about how the blog post has helped you gain a sense of yourself.
All the best as you travel and navigate the trail through the stepmother wilderness.